Saturday, July 2, 2011

White Chocolate Cheesecake

I've just baked a white chocolate cheesecake for Stuart's dad - for his birthday.

It's 2.48am now in UK.

Compared to the photo of the cake online, mine seems to be brownish on certain parts.
hahaha!!!

I have this paranoia about me, that I tend to leave food cooked/baked longer than the stated time, because I'm always afraid that they're not done properly. My mentality is better over done than not. lol!

Thus, producing burnt food and brownish cakes. lol! - well not always!

And seriously it ain't so bad hahaha!! I'm just leaving it to cool right now for an hour or so and I'll put it in the fridge overnight and decorate it tomorrow... ok technically it's already tomorrow.. so.. later. :P

I'll post pics of the cake soon. Going to Stuart's parents house later :)

miss them so much! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment