Friday, July 1, 2011

europe¬

HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY MIKE! :)

It's Stuart's dad's birthday today!
but he's going out with Jacky for a meal, so stu and I won't be disturbing them haha.

it's 3.44am now in UK. and I really need to get to sleep! lol!

Later today, we're going to bake a birthday cake for him as we're going over to their place on sunday - technically tomorrow lol.

fun times :) getting a present too.


anyways. in 2 days I'll be getting my overall results - 4 july
and on 7 july my parents will be coming over to UK and stuart and i'll be going to london to meet them. tour around in london for a week and then to Sunderland. but stuart has work to do so he will be going back to our sunderland apartment earlier.
and my graduation will be on 15 july. then about 4 days around the north east of england. touring round sunderland, york, newcastle, durham, stockton-on-tees and whitby and scotland. and then it's bye bye to my lovely tuart boy :) and i will see him in singapore!

After that my family and i will be going to paris and amsterdam. and flying back to singapore on 28 july.

I will be in singapore for a month before going back to UK.

14 aug to 28 aug. stuart will be in singapore for the first time :)

and on 28 aug we will be flying back together to UK.

and in sept the start of my Masters degree if i get a 2:1 for my Bachelors degree (hons). hopefully. that's when 4 july comes in ! =. pray for me! haha!

ok got to go. it's 3.50am now. stuart's still in the living room watching tv and i'm here reading blogs and watching youtube videos. lol! but it's saturday afterall right haha! ok toodles ! bye! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi!

    Best wishes for getting the grades you need! In fact, get more than what you need! :D

    Sounds like everything planned out for ya for the next two months. Ganbatte!

    <3

    ReplyDelete